Heartsaver® First Aid w/CPR & AED
The Heartsaver First Aid Course teaches rescuers to effectively recognize and treat adult emergencies in the critical first minutes until emergency medical services personnel arrive. The course also provides a complete health and safety training solution for first aid, adult and pediatric CPR with AED.
Content / Modules:
• Adult first aid (general principles, medical emergencies and injury emergencies)
• Adult/Child CPR with mask
• Adult/Child AED
•Optional: Environmental emergencies
Features / Benefits:
• Modular format creates course flexibility
• Ideal for learners who prefer group interaction and feedback from an instructor while learning skills
• Each student receives the highest quality course materials to supplement their learning
• Student Text & CD-ROM (included with student workbook) includes additional information on CPR and AED that students can reference after the course (Required by AHA that each student have a text prior & during class may be a library source: recommended for each student as a future reference & review source)
Designed for employee training at companies, corporations, businesses such as day care , senior or youth activity centers or other entities.
For employees and/or designated first responders who have a duty to respond to a first aid or cardiac emergency because of job responsibilities or regulatory requirements.
Written Exam / Skills Testing for completion?
Skills practice (First Aid) and skills testing (CPR & AED) with AHA Instructor during course (No written exam.)
Estimated Class Time (may vary with class size)
4.5 - 7.5 (Varies by class size)
For evening classes recommended as two sessions
Card Type/Certification by AHA
Heartsaver First Aid course completion card
Instruction & materials 45.00
Texts (see previous note) 15.00
Certification card 15.00
Cost per Student 75.00
Minimum Class size 6